September 27, 1997
Integrating the Internet
with Ted Nellen
into the Curriculum
Roger Blumberg's Talk
- Our Japanese Project.
- Redesigning the classroom to make the students producers. Publish, publish, publish!!
- The Curriculum must engage the
students, not repulse them. Reach back when necessary and relevant.
- The Internet opens up the world to the students and brings the world to the students.
- The Internet prepares the students for life after school.
- Preparing the Teachers is the job of the